Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Hello!

Hi general blogosphere, it's me again!
Not that anyone is reading, and I don't blame you all! What a terrible time to lose my camera, in the midst of launching myself a blog. I have a sneaking suspicion it is at my fellow's parents house, which is just dandy considering they are on holidays. They get home tomorrow and then I can finally find out if I have left it there - if not, it could be anywhere. I have the kind of house people could break into and I wouldn't notice for weeks unless they disturbed my wardrobe.

The view from my window <3

I'm not quite sure what I expected when I started following peoples blogs and commenting on their posts, but nothing has happened at all. Actually, a lie. One blogger has followed me back. It feels sort of disorienting, because noone even replies to my comments. I'm not as cynical as I sound, I'm trying to be realistic and am still hopeful of this whole life-changing experience other bloggers think their blogs have been. I'm just painfully new, and as a shy small-town girl with all kinds of anxiety and whatnot, it can be difficult to know what to post or what to say, even online. All the world is a stage; and muggins here gets stage fright.
Some sneaky previews of more clothes I'll be getting soon!
This adorable skirt by ASOS Curve! I just couldn't resist it!
Also, the picture is bigger because I love it more!
This super cute shirt by ASOS Curve
This shirt and skirt by ASOS Curve
 I post a lot of ASOS because it is my main shop at the moment; I'm not in any way affiliated with ASOS! I just can't look past cute clothes with free shipping, living in Australia. The Australian fashion market doesn't really have a lot going on for me.




________________________________________________________________________________
Those of you with blogs (self contradiction here even asking); how do you promote yourself/how do you get people to read?


And a footnote:
Meet the two loves of my life:

L-R: The Boy; Sookie Stackhouse Von Tippet


And me!:
        with my mummy                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to see a picture of the blue top. On, obviously :p I like the pattern, but I'm not really sure what the shape would be like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be taking pictures as soon as it arrives ^_^
    I've got 4 parcels on their way to me at the moment, and its in one of them. I'm hoping it gets here tomorrow! I have a good feeling about post on Mondays :D

    Thanks for the follow, by the way!
    <3

    ReplyDelete