Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Madness

This is my absolute favourite way to start the week!
Hello Monday!
I have had a terrific day. I slept in all morning, things totally went my way all afternoon, and I got a mega parcel from ASOS! Everythings coming up Milhouse!


________________________________________________________________________________
So, without further ado... some snapshots! I haven't photographed everything, and if there is anything you want to see, just ask and I'll be only too willing to oblige!

Playsuit (AU 57 GBP 35)




This super unflattering shot was taken slightly from below but was the best shot The Boy could get from where he was standing. This is the Playsuit In Dandelion Star Print with the Metallic Metal Keeper Super Skinny Belt , both by ASOS Curve.
The playsuit was kind of annoying to get into, because there are buttons all the way up the front, but I say it was worth the effort. Super comfy and felt silky against my skin, divine.






Dress (AU 28 GBP 17)












Just for fun, a total 'Myspace' shot
This is the Scallop Detail Shift Dress by ASOS Curve. I think it is quite comfy, and totally fun. I'm wearing it as I type this entry. It's love. I forgot to tuck the little ribbon loops in before getting The Boy to take pictures, but I am not pedantic enough to let that force me into taking new pictures...no...that would be neurotic... fight urge...fight urge...
Okay. So this dress doesn't have a lot of stretch, but it is a nice thick shiny fabric and has lovely little tucks in all the right places. This will definitely be another summer fave for me, and at just $28, you can't go wrong.
Yay Mondays!

I've posted a bunch today, so I might leave other photos and whatnot until tomorrow. I really like blogging, but I think it would be nice to get more comments! My hit counter is going up a lot faster at 135 in two days than my one comment and 4 followers in 2 weeks!
Leave me a message? <3
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment