Friday, August 24, 2012

Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation

Okay, so I've lost a bit of weight on my own, put it back on, took it back off - I'm sick of it.
I am sick of trying really hard to lose weight and then putting it back on the second I come within sniffing distance of a carbohydrate. So, no more no-carb diets - I'm trying the Michelle Bridges 12WBT, and I am pretty excited about it.
Scared is probably a more accurate term, but I'm committed to the program, and to blogging about the program. I'll still blog a bit about clothes and everything - maybe more than before? - but my focus is on getting fitter, smaller, and healthier. I have a whole wardrobe of brand new summer UK18 dresses, skirts, shorts, blouses, belts, and other exciting things waiting for me. I can't wait to blog about them. I can't wait to fit in them. I really hope taking photos will be less painful then - I do so want to keep a pretty blog but its hard to blog about clothes when the pictures make you cry.

Heres a picture that really got me thinking -



Lets do this thing! I hope I gain some followers from posting this on the 12WBT forums, because I would love to think someone was reading, keeping me honest and accountable. It's hard sometimes to stay true to a plan when nobody is watching.

I have 35kg to lose - wish me luck?!

Much love to anyone out there who just wants to love the skin they're in - but thinks that maybe it could use a little downsizing action.
Happy thoughts -
Emma
WARNING - UNDIES AND SPARE TIRE SHOTS AHEAD



1 comment:

  1. Good luck!
    iv never heard of the 12wbt will have to have a look at it...
    i have just joined http://www.myfitnesspal.com which is totally free just has places to monitor calorie intake and exercise daily... but what makes it better than the other million apps that do that is the community! iv been on there just a couple of weeks and didnt find the forums for a while(and on there talking about cloths and books rather than just boring diet stuff), and yet already iv made so many friends on there everyone is so so lovely and supportive. And what really made me love it is that there are so so so many people just like me 20 something, weighing a scary figure :| and just wanting to loose some weight and get healthy. Their not paying me honest! lol. I just really love it and i think its helping and maybe it could help you too :) if you do give it a go im on there as Pixtotts and id love to be friends :)

    Good Luck :)
    x

    ReplyDelete